Sunday, June 19, 2011

New dawn new day

Well things are on the up. Kinda. Dh has a job 7am til 3pm mon-fri. Down side its on the border, so almost an hour drive each way. But its money in the bank I guess. Im happy hes working, so is he. As I find him at home is a little....hmm...flustering seeing as he dose things when I tend the kids and in turn gets flustered I didn't do it before he did.

Dowb side is vics EDD is tomorrow. Joy. Kinda. No more babies. No more edds no more...of that kinda wait. No more labour pain, nothing. I love my kids but uern for another. Thus I post from the wood shed...my place to ponder listen and reflect. Strange I know. Im 22 and my oven duties are over. sad.

Tmi but the idea of an iud freaks me out. While I know its not 'forever' its still...there. What if it fucks up? Bah. Too scaryathought.
Tomorrow i'll talk to D's mum about gp's here. No offence but I dont want a quck fucking my vagina up, not after three stucks and no local. I'll kick some one in the face.

Vics edd tomorrow then 10days til my baby is one. Fuck me where did the time go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment