Some things are just eaiser to ride out than fight...
I had the out laws here over the weekend. The anger isnt as strong as it has been. But they, mainly my father out law leave a bad taste in my mouth. Hes arrigont. He truely is. Telling me how to cook currys. Telling dh how to burn off and when ... IE not the middle of summer. The twat. I hate how he expects mil todo everything...i want to bitch slap him. Telling me how bad eating meat is. While I deal with dh's fussy tastes and aspireing vegitatianisum. Fil drilling it into me makes me wanna belt him! I love meat im not changing that. Simple.
Im also ticked as I have differing views in religion. Im not quite pagan but not christian eather. I have angel cards, tattow cards 'heart' cards. Books on witch craft (history) books on crystals (both types, useses and how to use) and a while lotta crystals, which my collection is always growing. But when the subject of religion/spiritual belifes is baught up I am told to pipe down by dh. In my own damn home as mil 'hates it' and is uneasy. Thanks for the support dh. Frankly u dont care I dont force them into doing shit all. I shoot them down when they talk of extreamests. But soon enough I wil
Be (hopefully nicely) telling them that they will need to understand that I see things differantly I always have I always will and frankly they can fuck off if they dont like it under my roof. I went to a christan school. But saw how..molded it was that you fuck up god forgives you ask, he dose. Sounds like a genie. But thats how I see it. I told mother out law i'd be getting a tatto after vic finishes feeding...the look priceless. But its not going to be some fiverless thing. It's going tibe the boys iniuals and birthdates with angel wings around dj's as hes got angel man syndrome. It sounds dumv vut I neec to feel the pain. As im trying hard not to cut. I need to replace it.
But other than that...this nut house is...kinda...ok.

0 comments:
Post a Comment