Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh fuck fuck shit bastards

Well guess what? My darling pain in the ass laws are comming. We covered that part. What has since been uncovered. Well rather dropped ohh so ungracefully on dh N I is that it is not a mear overnighter. Ohh no. it is now FUCKING TWO. Lord send me burbon or alike please.

I am far from happy about this 'change in plans' one night I can drag my angry ass through but two...not so sure. I've told dh i'm fucking off to D's place the second night for an hour or so. I just need space. Dropping this shit on me aint.nice nor is the thought of eating mil's frozen and defrosted cassroll...blarg. If I update from the toliet bowl, we know it was a gift that keeps on giving. Why the fuck my.mil feels the need to do that for. Ok shes being nice...but if its lamb I'll scream as I was going to do lamb shanks.....fuck why the short fucking notice?!? Fuck im fucking ticked off like you would not compute....its just fucking pathetic of my inlaws...thank god I know the people next door so night number two I have an escape....aaaaaaaaargh. So. Angry its than....i cyclone on crack...

I've also worked out that I can update from myphone too...thank god. Thats what i've done this update from

1 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

stay calm, be .....polite,show em its them not you.And stay busy so you really only have to see them at mealtimes...

Post a Comment