Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time has flown the coop,

Well thats what I think.

Four weeks ago we moved to our tree change. At 8:20pm we opened that front door, fumled around for a light and with finding that switch we found our new life. Which has been up and down. But we could not move back to the 'burbs.

In four weeks we have made some friends perhaps me more than dh. D has been in and out but has popped off for 4nights wild pig hunting which is 5 hours drive away. Which today I was asked if he calls out for a coffee would I drive to give it to him, I told him I think not he's not dh! But he has been an interesting person, glad that dh and I are friendly. His mum is a nice woman, shes the strait shooting type. But I get on with her. Then we have the old man k who d and his mum live with and look after. A bloke who I admit seems a tad...odd. But still he trys.

The boys have ajusted really well. They love the space in the house and just the whole change in living place. Even though dj did go into hospital last week for more seasures (8 all up) he seems ok now. Vic is cruseing around the coutches and walking pushing the bouncer or abox around. Scary as dj is two and not yet walking. Vic is also more vocal then dj is too.

This weekend is easter slash anzac day. Strange really. Cant help but feel a smidge strange. The whole idea that one day we stuff our faces with chocolate then two days later we pause to remember those who fell so we could celibrate it juxterposition much? I guess im happier to celibrate easter as its baced around pagen rights...

Speaking of paigan I have made up my mind that i'll refocus myself this year. I need to. With all i'll need to face with dj I need something to fall back into so I have the strength to keep my head up. Which as a mumma I will.

Now to go and see if vic will sleep in his cot while I work out eggs fooor sunday, I think it is..

1 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

Great to see you sounding so positive. Moving to the country is great, I haven't lived int he city for over 10 years now. We're in town, but its very small.
You're really going to notice the delay with Dj now as vic grows,it sounds like you are coping.You're strength is inspirational.
it's great that you can be friends with D and not have DH complain, not everyone is that lucky.

Post a Comment