Fuck me my inlaws a fucking clueless.
They arrive via the back yard due to the 'slosh' dirt road. Bullshit its fucking fine fil. Thats ok...they come in. dj has a small fit. Around 30 seconds. I worry, but its over. I pack up my trech digging stuff (read axe, pick, shovel) come in make tea and get changed. Fil then goes quiet when I come back. From here on in I mirror him. Dont fuck with me old man in my house.
D pops over with his girlfriend and has a beer with me he trys to talk to fil but is shut down. He take my approch and finds fault in his car. Fil -0 me ans dray -2. Mil then unpacks...
Bread x2
Soup
Cassroll
Hot cross buns
Salid
Cake
Bikkies
Eggs
Butter
Fuck Im insulted. I baked over the weekend its worth NOTHING. Im insulted she and fil did this. I hurt that clearly they think I cant manage my own familys food. Fucking hell eggs and butter?!?!? We have chickens. It was bad enough that she baught dinner...fuck this.
Dj also had grand total of 5 fits yeaterday he N dh are in hospital. Fil well he didn't ask ONCE how dh was. This morning he asked if i's heard anything...but not about dh.
Im fucked off too that fil has spent. The fucking morning in bed...with tge fucking cat. Fuck him. I hope dh and dj come home today...or i'll go postal on fil...

1 comments:
urgh,sounds stressful. maybe fil is keeping out of the way?
Not to make excuses but I know from my own parents its not so much they don't think you can manage the family food, but they like to pay their own way,still it does feel insultin. I don't know them, they may just be condescending shits, but I like to look at things from a different angle sometimes.
I hope Dj's fitting has settle down and dh is coping being in hosp with him, thats friggin stressful in istself, done a lot of hospital stays with my eldest.
anyhoo hug to you and hope I don't read about you in the news tonight :)
Post a Comment