Saturday, May 7, 2011

Im from australia

But it could well be mistaken for antartica right now.

Its fucking cold. The fire is going but I leave 'my' chair and it feels cold! Now I dont often complain about such things but f-u-c-k me it is. Its still foggy out and late showers or something...who knows. They said rain last week...it didn't happen.

Tomorrow is mothers day. Joy. Raputre. The fucking unlaws are comming. Now they dont seem to twig ita mothers day, which is fine but I care. Alot. My birthday fell amoung the rubble of the move. So mothersday was ment to be 'it' but sadly it wont. I'll be cooking and cleaning for the unlaws on my fucking day. (angry much?) Plus the gift I want I cant get due to stock issues until mid june. Hmmph. So I asked dh if we could go to the rspca and look at puppies. He said we can look but not buy. Another hmmmph. As I want a dog but due to dh and all his 'i have todo this before I get a job' bullshit I have to wait even longet for a dog i've wanted for...before we got married!

Now I know its selfish I know we have two cats, two kids, and to adults in our house but I was raised with a dog, two in my teen years I want the same for the boys. Plus I guess I need an excuess to go for a walk on my own too...also something to talk to that loves me no matter what its about. I guess too when dh eventually goes back to work a compainion for me too. Plus whats another bed warmer?

I know my father unlaw will have something to say if we bring up dogs i'll be tempted to say we're going toget the same kind of pup that d is getting, a wolf hound cross so its back sits hip hight. Its head at my belly button. That'd be interesting to say the least.

We've been here 6 odd weeks and it feels like forever. I could not go back to what we had before it was slowly killing me, and dh too. Yes we have fought more and I have cut but thats the ripple affect from it I think. I know I need to change things and I think dh is realiseing he needs to as well. Plus he has to realise that when hes at work the people who live on our road are going to be the....staple of who I see. Unlike in the 'burbs where I might have seen next door once every two weeks here its once aday. I dont mind it. I enjoy it. Dh I think has realised this now. My family are all 3 odd hours away. So the people on our street, they are taking their place for me. A community feeling, something I have longed for, for so so long

1 comments:

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

The unlaws!! I like that label lol
it is freezing here too now, haven't had the fire on yet, but have flicked the a/c on a few times to quickly warm it up. With no kids at home now I can curl up under a blanky with a book if I want.

I'm reading between the lines here that you are getting a bit of friction over your friendship with the neighbour/s? I have some experience of this, and can only advise not to impart too much of your personal details, "your business" so to speak. Also if theres ever a disagreement...ALWAYS take hubbys side...word of warning there LOL
good luck,sad to see you've cut again, but you have so much stress I can understand.

Post a Comment