Friday, May 6, 2011

Slightly nippy around the nuts

Thats how cold it is here this morning. Now im not one who 'feels' the cold. But fuck me dead and call me cleopatra ita cold thismorning! I know its cold as I started to lose feeling in my hands. So im guessing around 2°c . But im a feak and I like it. I feel alive. Yes thay extream feeling makes me feel alive. I'd go for a walk but its too cold for the boys. The feeling of braking the frost and of watching the sun evaporate the frost as it melts.

Ive got one fruit tree left to prune. D has done the others, so im going to try and prune this last one, with out killing it...should be interesting. I've also got to dead head some roses too...which will be fun seeing as they seem to have massive fucking thawns on them. Which means my secitors might be rebroken...plus I want to attack some shrubs with a hedger, if my dad brings his up when they come in over a months time. As its really bugging me!

heres hoping it warms up so the clothes I was dry, not snap freeze

0 comments:

Post a Comment