Some call it clenseing others hate it (well farmers do when ill timed) some fear it (qld floods).
For me its the first one. I find it clenseing. When baby bella passed two days later it rained. I spent near on two hours walking in it. The sting of it. The chill. The way it seems 'pure' made my soul weap unshead tears, masking those that where. To see rain is one thing to walk in it another.
In year 11 I had a good friend whoes world was 'falling down' I walked to his house in the pouring rain and home again. I felt clenesed after it. Like all the negative thoughts he had shared with me where gone. Washes back unto the earth where they belonged.
In year 9 we had a duckling stuck in my folks pool, I almost dived in (mid spring) to get it out as I was already drowned from a spring shower.
Its pouring here now. And honestly if it wasnt for the lightning i'd be out there now in my shitty jeans and singlett. Trying to wash the pain, the hurt and the anger that resides in my chest. From all the outlaws have said/done and their actions. To make the pain of bellas passing duller. To wash my scars of their pain. To heal again. To do that all sounds so...strange but in the past it has worked. My soul seems to need a shower from mother earth to wash the dust that father time leaves behind.
To feel the rain, when at times thats all I could feel; brings back memorys both bitter and sweet. To have that chill of the wind while the rain beets down seems to recharge the souls batterys, to face the next round of battles, with stamminar and might.
Tomorrow we pick up tigger. Tomorrow it starts again. Tomorrow will be better....sun shine after the rain...

0 comments:
Post a Comment