Fail.
My unlaws are still here. They got here at 3pm. Dh, thankfully took them on a drive for an hour and a half/ two hours. That ment two strong bows and a shot of jimmy for me. Yes I found solace in the bottom of a green bottle. Also one phone call to my folks and my 'brother' G I was ok. They got home dinner was ready, served it by 8 30 I was taking the bins out and called G again and he made me laugh. God I needed it. My father unlaw bearly uttered two words to me. The bastard. He spent more time with the fucking CATS then with dj or vic. Which really gets my goat. My kids come second to a cat? Nice. My father unlaw has some nerve.
Haven't seen d for a few days. Hes started footy so plaied saterday recovered sunday and well his girlfriend was over last night....i think I heard noises I didn't want to last night. Oh well I'll just have to buy him (or her, lol) a gag...somethings you just dont need to know! Hopefully d will come finish the remaining three fruit trees (i think we have two more but meh) then I can hopefully have a lend of a small roatary hoe and get my veggie patch happening! All though knowing my luck it'll be more fail then function. But I can try.
Things with dh have eased. Im still hurt with some of the things he said, time heals all wounds...or something. I think dh realised I opened up to d (as dh still knows nothing of the cutting) about how I felt because he didn't ask one thing 'are you ok?' D did. Dh also admited he couldnt deal with me if I said I wasn't ok. But he'll have to learn to deal with it. Two years I have delt with alot on my own, and now I need to lean on him. D has a better grasp of what im feeling. He has self harmed in the past.
Hopefully this week i'll get new cd, a county and western one.
Now to go and clean so I can hide from my unlaws...who will hopefully fuck off sooner rather then later...

0 comments:
Post a Comment